Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dreaded VOTE OF CONFIDENCE - Moos on Scott (1 Viewer)

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Moos knew this would be a long rebuild. Remember: he was the one who offered a 7-year contract to Frost, Frost didn't ask for it.

It's "US" fans.... that didnt think it would take more than a year or so or three.....oooops!
&*
Seven Sounds about right....based on Results To Date.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Moos would be much more effective if he ever followed-through with the Rehab stint like he promised Carter and Green prior to COVID hitting...it's hard to eval anything when you are in a drunken stooper all the time.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I've heard there's beginning to be a little unrest with him from some people. Which I really don't understand, personally. He's done everything he's supposed to do. I took it as: Someone's gotta go down for this shit show...and we can't fire Scott. It's weird....but what isn't anymore with DONU football.

There is some unrest with Moos. Has more to do with him personally than his job performance. This comes from a friend of mine in recruiting who is currently working with someone who has been on Moos’ staffs dating back to Montana St.

Moos likes his booze a lot. It’s gotten him into a lot of trouble at every one of his stops he’s made.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Moos would be much more effective if he ever followed-through with the Rehab stint like he promised Carter and Green prior to COVID hitting...it's hard to eval anything when you are in a drunken stooper all the time.

While I don’t know if this specifically is true, I do know for a fact that Moos has a problem and Green has tried to fire him for it but has hit some “snags” legally.

Bounds still being on “the payroll” and fundraising for the new facility should tell you all you need to know about what the plan is.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
While I don’t know if this specifically is true, I do know for a fact that Moos has a problem and Green has tried to fire him for it but has hit some “snags” legally.

Bounds still being on “the payroll” and fundraising for the new facility should tell you all you need to know about what the plan is.
Wait until the fundraising is completed and then can Moos?

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Wait until the fundraising is completed and then can Moos?

Not exactly... People giving large amounts of money don’t like uncertainty or the impression of instability. They also don’t like feeling like they got the ol’ bang and boot once they committed funds either

The OWH ran a piece after the Illinois game about Bounds making 250k per year from NU to help with fundraising.

That SHOULD give you what you need.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Not exactly... People giving large amounts of money don’t like uncertainty or the impression of instability. They also don’t like feeling like they got the ol’ bang and boot once they committed funds either

The OWH ran a piece after the Illinois game about Bounds making 250k per year from NU to help with fundraising.

That SHOULD give you what you need.

1607045068819.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds