Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking WanDale enters transfer portal

Just said lots of guys don’t get along at all, and that there is clear tension between some assistants and frost and players and coaches, said this whole year and everything that came with it was difficult. I didn’t press him much on it got the feeling he didn’t want to get into to much. I caught him towards the end of the night so I’m sure I was the 10th+ person to ask him about football. I don’t claim to be and insider and just bring some stuff here and there as I hear it.

I was told exactly the same thing. The assistants are fed up with Frost and his arrogance. No idea if it's true, but the feeling I got is it is a damn mess in Lincoln.

I was having this conversation with my cousin yesterday. Do you guys really think that Frost will be here in 2022 if he doesn't make a bowl game? 4 seasons below .500...I think no way in hell he's here. Moos can say whatever he wants, 4 years is plenty of time.

Last edited:
I was having this conversation with my cousin yesterday. Do you guys really think that Frost will be here in 2022 if he doesn't make a bowl game? 4 seasons below .500...I think no way in hell he's here. Moos can say whatever he wants, 4 years is plenty of time.
I would think less than 6 wins and he's gone. Its not an easy road to 6 wins next year.

Agree. Inexcusable if you can't make .500 one season after 4 years. If he wasn't a legacy, he'd have been gone after this year. Coaches have been fired for a better showing than what Frost has put out so far.

Agree. Inexcusable if you can't make .500 one season after 4 years. If he wasn't a legacy, he'd have been gone after this year. Coaches have been fired for a better showing than what Frost has put out so far.
An argument could be made if there was any progress showing. In many key areas, we regressed in Year 3. That's regression from modern historical lows, mind you.

An argument could be made if there was any progress showing. In many key areas, we regressed in Year 3. That's regression from modern historical lows, mind you.
The best argument to keep Frost is that the buyout is expensive and it's better to pay hard working Nebraskans to work than to not work.

That's the absolute best argument for him at this juncture

The best argument to keep Frost is that the buyout is expensive and it's better to pay hard working Nebraskans to work than to not work.

That's the absolute best argument for him at this juncture

PS: I knew things were slow on the TPB when tobermeyer went over to RSS/TOS to troll. Thanks for all you do.

Funny how winning football games tends to make people happy and cure problems.....

Do we know what the tension is over?

Is it simply just people are tired of losing games and Frost saying "stay the course, work harder, and it'll happen"?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back