Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking WanDale enters transfer portal

probably the tony butler and Aaron williams tweets talking about how the riley recruits get blamed for frost being a piece of shit but it's really just that frost is a piece of shit.

Im certain that a guy in Tony Butler, who was recruited by Riley’s staff, processed by Frost’s because he wasn’t a good enough football player to play in the big ten certainly wouldn’t have a bias in this conversation.

Remember last year his dad tweeted “Martinez is garbage”. Then took it down. Surprised he lasted this long. Still sucks. He was a great player.

Remember last year his dad tweeted “Martinez is garbage”. Then took it down. Surprised he lasted this long. Still sucks. He was a great player.

His dad the felon and his retard trainer who never coached football basically came into Frost’s office and told him how to call an offense. Clearly everyone knows that felons have the best judgment 100% of the time and always know what’s best and the guys who lift heavy weights and place them down know everything about football.

Last edited:
His dad the felon and his retard trainer who never coached football basically came into Frost’s offense and told him how to call an offense. Clearly everyone knows that felons have the best judgment 100% of the time and always know what’s best and the guys who lift heavy weights and place them down know everything about football.
What's the deal with this trainer? Why is he in the conversation at all?

What's the deal with this trainer? Why is he in the conversation at all?

His trainer is the same one that has worked with him and Rondale Moore since they were in like 7th or 8th grade.

If you recall, Wandale was silently committed to us for about a week. The week after the Bethune Colman game, Wandale’s trainer decided he was going to call Frost and make demands about how Wandale will be used and the amount of touches Frost was going to promise him. Frost had never heard from this human before, Scott hung up the phone. Vince Marrow spent the next full day with this trainer and flipped Wandale from us to Kentucky.

obviously, Wandale flipped back. But Frost was done with Wandale at that point and Walters was the one who kept on Wandale and kept recruiting him. Frost was so upset at the ordeal he had no interest in pursuing it any further. He came around and him and Wandale’s relationship was fine. However, this trainer is the one who thinks he knows what’s best for Wandale and guided him to Kentucky originally.

His trainer is the same one that has worked with him and Rondale Moore since they were in like 7th or 8th grade.

If you recall, Wandale was silently committed to us for about a week. The week after the Bethune Colman game, Wandale’s trainer decided he was going to call Frost and make demands about how Wandale will be used and the amount of touches Frost was going to promise him. Frost had never heard from this human before, Scott hung up the phone. Vince Marrow spent the next full day with this trainer and flipped Wandale from us to Kentucky.

obviously, Wandale flipped back. But Frost was done with Wandale at that point and Walters was the one who kept on Wandale and kept recruiting him. Frost was so upset at the ordeal he had no interest in pursuing it any further. He came around and him and Wandale’s relationship was fine. However, this trainer is the one who thinks he knows what’s best for Wandale and guided him to Kentucky originally.
Between the Riley WR drama and the Wandale drama and the Manning drama and the Fleming drama...Frost is probably thinking about running the option again

I would love to sit down with Frost and ask him what he would do differently if he could go back to 2018 and start over again.

Im sure there’s a lot. I also am sure he’s going to get the time to correct those mistakes he feels he made and see what happens. I do think he’s our guy and I do believe that we are close.

Im sure there’s a lot. I also am sure he’s going to get the time to correct those mistakes he feels he made and see what happens. I do think he’s our guy and I do believe that we are close.
I wonder if 2020 wasn't a blessing for Frost in a way. He was forced to take a hard look at what he was doing and he had a throwaway season that allowed him to go back to square one.

I think we're way too optimistic as a fan base. The writing is on the wall. You are all delirious lol his best players are leaving for a reason.

Last edited:
I think we're way too optimistic as a fan base. The writing is on the wall. You are all delirious lol his best players are leaving for a reason.

I think the more tater take is to overblow this one. Weird circumstance all around.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back