Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mood4NU

Linebacker
Elite Member
I agree. I’m just going to enjoy the next week and the ups and downs. Definitely not going to accuse anyone of trolling etc. Most people here have good intentions. We’re all just looking for bread crumbs.
I just asked my Cockeye buddy if he has been trolling Husker message boards lately. He says he can't, all his IP's are banned & everyone else he knows doesn't care enough to do it anymore. I think trolling happened a bunch during the last 2 coaching hires but he acted like it didn't matter anymore.. We're more irrelevant than I even thought lol.

He also made sure to point out Turd is from Cockeye and Klieman is also from Cockeye :cautious:

Oh and his score prediction for this week is 27-10 Cockeye, he thinks it may not even be that close though...

Tenaciousbroski

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

OP heard the Urban flying in rumor from a buddy who got the info from here on tPB.

OP then took said info to reddit, where one of us invited him to the board to see where the info came from.

OP then posted the original Platinum Board rumor here on the Platinum Board for a second time, stating “donor friend” as a source.

Damn, i love coaching carousel season.
Nope, sure I posted on reddit, but they are real assholes there, I am done with that place. My source is legitimate, but I love the speculation around me right now lol.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
Nope, sure I posted on reddit, but they are real assholes there, I am done with that place. My source is legitimate, but I love the speculation around me right now lol.
Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
If you thought Reddit was a bunch of real assholes...i do have some bad news for you.

Appreciate the sharing of what you know though! Love the info.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Meh, less “assholes” and more like “asshats.” Information runs though sites like this, and winds up on Reddit. R/Huskers wants to be more than it is (first to hear rumors, etc), but it won’t be. Never. It’s nothing more than a HuskerMax at its best.

Flatout24

Bench Warmer
Is it out of the realm of possibility the leak has opened up? I’ve never seen so many people on any form of social media say they heard it’s Urban than I have today. And yes I heard it 2nd hand from my sister in law directly from a couple players. Can’t prove squat with what I heard and it could be just “a want”.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
As long as if it isn’t Urban you backtrack and admit your source wasn’t legitimate.

We’ve had a whole lot of “legitimate sources” over the past month on here

Tenaciousbroski

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
As long as if it isn’t Urban you backtrack and admit your source wasn’t legitimate.

We’ve had a whole lot of “legitimate sources” over the past month on here
lol, I posted my source to the mod, it checks out. Urban might even be here for #2ndChoice and co. Things are about to get pretty exciting. Buckel up

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
I disagree!!

I don't think the boring hire route is a bad option for us. I'd rather have wins than flair/sizzle. It's hard to win November road games in the B1G, you need strong trenches and perfect STs. That's what Klieman does.
It’d be nice if he recruited elite talent to compete in the B1G.

I dont see it.

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Personally, I think the first step needs to be competing with our nearby programs (IA, MN, WI, PUR, IL). Next step is regularly beating them. Next step is dominating them. Next step is competing with OSU/MI/PSU for conference supremacy.

I don't think you can make a hire to skip right to step 4. It's gotta go in order & it's a process. I fear many NU cans think we can hire someone and skip to step 4...but it doesn't work that way.
So you think we should be ok with 3-4 hires away?
Or are you saying the new hire will incrementally achieve each of those milestones?
If the former, fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds