Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who will be on Head Coach Urban Meyer's Nebraska coaching staff? (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I hope coach Busch gets retained. He coached under Head Coach Urban Meyer at Utah in 2003. He was also a quality control assistant at Ohio State in 2015 under Head Coach Urban Meyer.

I'm assuming Mickey Joseph will get retained as well given his track record with wide receivers.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, let’s first start with coaches who can coach, develop, and recruit. So that narrows the list of current Husker coaches down a bit.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wasn't Smith the guy that was getting into it with Keith Williams all the time?

Haha, Keith didn’t like him. Zach actually talked about this on his podcast once. Said Unc Wideouts assumed a tweet was about him when it wasn’t, and it all kind of blew up from there.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would love to see him bring Larry Johnson on staff. Stud recruiter.

I think the only coaches on our current staff I would consider retaining would be Mickey, Busch & maybe Fischer. Applewhite has looked good so far but he hasn't even unpacked his bags yet so we don't know what we have with him.

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
I’m torn cause I want Frosty to be the guy but I also want Urban Meyer
I do not think that there is anything wrong with wanting Frost to be the guy, this is his dream job, and he would never leave, however after 4+ years of gut wrenching punches to the crotch enough is enough.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Does Urban still have the cache to put together a good staff?

I'm guessing yes. Nebraska, Arizona St, Auburn....if Urban is up for it, somebody is going to take the L in the press conference so they can possibly become relevant again.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds