Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ftr I don't think Urban is even in Lincoln. I've asked a lot of people. They all know the rumor circulating but nobody else can say he's here.
Ask yourself why would he even be in Lincoln unless it was to announce him as the head coach? It doesn’t make sense.

if its a sitting coach that will be going to a bowl game, and Turd wants to announce after Cockeye game, that coach will leave his team prior to bowl game yes???

I disagree!!

I don't think the boring hire route is a bad option for us. I'd rather have wins than flair/sizzle. It's hard to win November road games in the B1G, you need strong trenches and perfect STs. That's what Klieman does.
We are also forgetting the most important part that his last name rhymes with Hymen

I disagree!!

I don't think the boring hire route is a bad option for us. I'd rather have wins than flair/sizzle. It's hard to win November road games in the B1G, you need strong trenches and perfect STs. That's what Klieman does.
Considering what Klieman does not do well (as far as we know), you’ve described the stereotypical B1G West coach.

Considering what Klieman does not do well (as far as we know), you’ve described the stereotypical B1G West coach.
Personally, I think the first step needs to be competing with our nearby programs (IA, MN, WI, PUR, IL). Next step is regularly beating them. Next step is dominating them. Next step is competing with OSU/MI/PSU for conference supremacy.

I don't think you can make a hire to skip right to step 4. It's gotta go in order & it's a process. I fear many NU cans think we can hire someone and skip to step 4...but it doesn't work that way.

Personally, I think the first step needs to be competing with our nearby programs (IA, MN, WI, PUR, IL). Next step is regularly beating them. Next step is dominating them. Next step is competing with OSU/MI/PSU for conference supremacy.

I don't think you can make a hire to skip right to step 4. It's gotta go in order & it's a process. I fear many NU cans think we can hire someone and skip to step 4...but it doesn't work that way.
Can't skip to step 4 but can skip to step 2/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back