Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
There is a serious problem in rhules contract. I read your comment wrong, its late and I have a newborn lol I haven't slept. Nebraska is throwing the bank, Urban is #1 atm.
Bruce_Meyer-Coaching1992CSUAD.jpg

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I want to believe that CUM is in fact in Nebraska, but for now I’m choosing to believe we haven’t been creampied unless another insideher can verify what he’s saying.

@Tenaciousbroski if this is a troll that has gone much better than you expected, bravo.
Don’t think he’s a troll but what do I know. Lol. If it turns out not to be correct, so be it. OP at least brought info.

Hardknocks1

Linebacker
Elite Member
One things that gives me a little bit of hope that it will be a big name is that if you are Turd and these things are swirling, I think you somehow kill it quick, because you can't have all of this high hope Rhule, Meyer etc. swirling to bring in LL, Klieman or Doeren. You may get a Tennessee situation on your hands.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Where’s @Carm ? Carm is this a Troll job? Didn’t you post your flight tracking info and theories about this subject on Tater Island yesterday too?

Oppie is a noob from Reddit. What are your plums telling you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds