Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
That’s the “fuck this shit, I want wins” money.
What it always should have been
jesus wink GIF

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean Mark Stoops is getting $9M/year now. Would be hard to make the fair market value to Carolina below that now. This year's new contracts are about to blow up.
Bingo.

I mean, by the time you're at $10m+ for Matt Rhule.... you might as well throw $12m at Kiffin, Urban or #2ndChoice.

If Mel Tucker is worth $9m/yr
Mike Stoops is worth $9m
Lane Kiffin is worth $9.5m (if he signs extension)
Matt Rhule is worth $10m

then it's pretty clear that Urban is worth $12m. As you mentioned, next stop for Kiffin will be well over $11m all in.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@That SOB Van Owen and I have both been searching through flight trackers for the past hour or two.

No flights into Lincoln today really make sense. There are some interesting ones into Omaha.

However, we tried starting in Waco and working our way out to wherever he would have gone after Big Noon (Florida, Ohio), and couldn't find anything at all. So, who knows how he's getting around. I could never even find a flight into Waco that stuck out as him on Friday. We decided he could have flown in and out on commercial.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
@That SOB Van Owen and I have both been searching through flight trackers for the past hour or two.

No flights into Lincoln today really make sense. There are some interesting ones into Omaha.

However, we tried starting in Waco and working our way out to wherever he would have gone after Big Noon (Florida, Ohio), and couldn't find anything at all. So, who knows how he's getting around.
Did you see the OMA-LUK (Cincinnati) flight today? It looked to me like that one was not connected.

But the sleuthing this morning found a bunch of Cincinnati flights connected with that Raleigh plane. As well as a Jackson MS flight in there.

Cincinnati would be #2ndChoice obviously, not Urban

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did you see the OMA-LUK (Cincinnati) flight today? It looked to me like that one was not connected.

But the sleuthing this morning found a bunch of Cincinnati flights connected with that Raleigh plane. As well as a Jackson MS flight in there.

Cincinnati would be #2ndChoice obviously, not Urban
I did hear about that flight earlier. Definitely could be for a final pitch to LF.

This is an interesting flight that came in from OSU/Columbus to Omaha this morning. I don't know if Urban would have been out in Ohio or at home in Florida though. (or some other random place. He is Urban Meyer).

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member

However, we tried starting in Waco and working our way out to wherever he would have gone after Big Noon (Florida, Ohio), and couldn't find anything at all. So, who knows how he's getting around. I could never even find a flight into Waco that stuck out as him on Friday. We decided he could have flown in and out on commercial.
There was a DAL to Columbus American Airlines flight after the Baylor game with enough time for him to get there. Not sure how broadcasters usually get to games but I could see first class commercial flights being pretty typical.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I did hear about that flight earlier. Definitely could be for a final pitch to LF.

This is an interesting flight that came in from OSU/Columbus to Omaha this morning. I don't know if Urban would have been out in Ohio or at home in Florida though. (or some other random place. He is Urban Meyer).

I imagine you vetted him, is that new guy from Reddits info good? I’m ready for a boat load of hCUM

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I did find a promising flight that went from Florida to Texas to Columbus and it is even owned by a Colombus real estate executive who was on a board with Urban Meyer. However, the flight left Texas before post-game would have been over, so we think it is a coincidence.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
I did find a promising flight that went from Florida to Texas to Columbus and it is even owned by a Colombus real estate executive who was on a board with Urban Meyer. However, the flight left Texas before post-game would have been over, so we think it is a coincidence.
Sorry DFW not DAL
Edit: 1h45m drive from Waco to DFW. Doable

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Oh, we also found that Urbans house is owned by a company called Xavier Holdings LLC, if anyone knows how to see if that company owns a plane. His wife is listed as the owner of the company.
Envoy air flight from Waco regional to DFW about an hour he goes off air. 15 min. Drive from stadium. They're an AA company too. Could have cought this to DFW to skip the drive. Like I said Big Noon Kickoff is in Columbus this week. Good cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds