Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UGA Dawgs in the Corn

CornDawg
Nights have been tough, and sleeping little. Days haven't been all bad, but my wife doesn't get home till Saturday. So left with my thoughts of the stories I am told daily here in the quiet of my home I get a little downed and exhausted. Tonight though, Mother Nature brought a little joy to this Dawg in NC. Nice long beautiful show on my last night here alone. Leave for Charlotte tomorrow and back Saturday.
1000002072.jpg

Nights have been tough, and sleeping little. Days haven't been all bad, but my wife doesn't get home till Saturday. So left with my thoughts of the stories I am told daily here in the quiet of my home I get a little downed and exhausted. Tonight though, Mother Nature brought a little joy to this Dawg in NC. Nice long beautiful show on my last night here alone. Leave for Charlotte tomorrow and back Saturday.
View attachment 43084
1728620279186.gif

View attachment 43084
Is there anything we can do to help @Dawgsauce ?

View attachment 43084
Probably of little consolation DS, but you/we have a brother in arms up here driving a white GMC Acadia with Husker prestige plates "Dawgsker" and G sticker on the back...they're out there, hang tough man.

View attachment 43084
Just found out this week that my wife’s aunt lives(d) in Black Mountain, NC. Her status is UNK at this time.

Is there anything we can do to help @Dawgsauce ?
Sorry. Just checking after a couple days. Barely caught any of UGA game. Appreciate you asking. Jim is right about MocoDawg making trips. World Central Kitchen has been feeding folks the whole time as well. I'm holding off asking for aid because we'll need it down the road as well. Thank you though!

Just found out this week that my wife’s aunt lives(d) in Black Mountain, NC. Her status is UNK at this time.
Sorry to hear. That isn't promising. I've been in Black Mountain a bunch last couple of weeks, and man. That is a great community. I lived there a decade and through the 2004 floods. Lost my rental cabin at the time I lived in. Wasn't mine, but lost my stuff and a storage unit. At the time it was 2nd worst in history here. Helene decided to set all new records, the fucking bitch. Go Dawgs!! GBR!! #CornDawgs

Status update: we’ve learned that she’s alive and currently under the care of her daughter, whose home in the area was spared (higher ground). The aunt’s home is “downstream somewhere “.

Status update: we’ve learned that she’s alive and currently under the care of her daughter, whose home in the area was spared (higher ground). The aunt’s home is “downstream somewhere “.
Man, when you said they hadn't heard from her... That is great news.

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back