Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UGA Dawgs in the Corn

CornDawg
It’s absolutely incredible how dawg fans are trying to justify it. 1) the kid just trotted off so it clearly wasn’t a big deal. And my Personal favorite 2) he was trying to shove his d-coordinator and mistook the player for him.
Yea Right GIF
What Dawg fans you hanging with? They are justifying this instead of embracing this unhinged beautiful ball of dangerous Dawg nuggets? I would like to bark in their face! You can't be elite until you break at least an arm of an opposing player for no reason. Dawg fans getting soft. Justify. Makes me so mad I might punch an elderly woman next time I see one!

Love the dateline and Chris Hansen tags haha!

What the hell is this world coming to when you get criticized for pushing a young man on a different team?! Are you telling me that he isn't supposed to put kids in head locks or kick them when they are down? Ridiculous. There are some soft folks out there. Glad there aren't any on this board. This is all upsetting to me because we have Texas this week and I feel like Kirby is gonna have to coach with his hands tied behind his back. If he can't push Ewers then they better let him at least kick the Manning kid.

What the hell is this world coming to when you get criticized for pushing a young man on a different team?! Are you telling me that he isn't supposed to put kids in head locks or kick them when they are down? Ridiculous. There are some soft folks out there. Glad there aren't any on this board. This is all upsetting to me because we have Texas this week and I feel like Kirby is gonna have to coach with his hands tied behind his back. If he can't push Ewers then they better let him at least kick the Manning kid.
Any Texas player is fair game for a nut kick, that's just common knowledge.

I expect Kirb to step it up vs UT this weekend.

iAOK5tL.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back