Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UGA Dawgs in the Corn

CornDawg

Not good Sauce.

Can't decide if I try and watch Gameday for distraction, or keep trying to find out about friend's fates. Good news is my house has power, and a friend whose dad needs electricity for oxygen was able to move into our house yesterday for his sake. She was just able to get a message to us that it's war zone, but all good at my house. No stores or gas, no water unless you can boil, no electricity for most, and curfews all weekend. One other friend was able to get a text out asking if I knew a way for him to watch the game haha. It's well known there are more Dawgs than Tide in Asheville, so hopefully Georgia can do their part to bring a little joy to the town. Fucking heartbreaking. I watched a friend's business float down the river before getting crushed by a floating tree yesterday. It is going to be worse than 3rd world there for awhile and the death toll won't be known for days, weeks, months. Western NC not the only horror story though and Georgia farmers lost all in middle Georgia. The impact is life changing and will be felt for generations for many. I once said on here that I was glad we didn't have the tornados in Asheville like y'all get. Fucking hurricanes. This is the second time since I've moved to Asheville a hurricane has devastated Asheville. 2004, but somehow this is magnitudes worse.

Can't decide if I try and watch Gameday for distraction, or keep trying to find out about friend's fates. Good news is my house has power, and a friend whose dad needs electricity for oxygen was able to move into our house yesterday for his sake. She was just able to get a message to us that it's war zone, but all good at my house. No stores or gas, no water unless you can boil, no electricity for most, and curfews all weekend. One other friend was able to get a text out asking if I knew a way for him to watch the game haha. It's well known there are more Dawgs than Tide in Asheville, so hopefully Georgia can do their part to bring a little joy to the town. Fucking heartbreaking. I watched a friend's business float down the river before getting crushed by a floating tree yesterday. It is going to be worse than 3rd world there for awhile and the death toll won't be known for days, weeks, months. Western NC not the only horror story though and Georgia farmers lost all in middle Georgia. The impact is life changing and will be felt for generations for many. I once said on here that I was glad we didn't have the tornados in Asheville like y'all get. Fucking hurricanes. This is the second time since I've moved to Asheville a hurricane has devastated Asheville. 2004, but somehow this is magnitudes worse.
sending T’s and P’s my brother. Speakin of weather, i once drank a 6 pack of Bartles & James storm chasin tornadoes back in the 1980’s and saw a cow get lifted in the air by a tornadoe

sending T’s and P’s my brother. Speakin of weather, i once drank a 6 pack of Bartles & James storm chasin tornadoes back in the 1980’s and saw a cow get lifted in the air by a tornadoe
Did you really see a cow or are you fibbin

Guys, guys, gals, GUYS STOP! No need to be so worried. We're gonna be fine. Appreciate the anxiety, but really. Relax. We're an hour out. Kirby's got this.

Sorry guys. We let America down tonight, but will live to fight another day. Loved the fight and the 2nd half comeback. Down 0-28. Boy, there were some Dawg fans wanting to burn the world down. Not a winner tonight, but it's a long season. Just need to take care of bizness down this stretch and we beat this team. Carson threw 4 interceptions I think and still came down to last throw. Go Dawgs!! GBR!! #CornDawg Nation!

Couple of my good friends from college did study abroad with Lil Dicky in Australia. They have seen his dick and both agree that it’s terrible.
This Is Interesting Jada Pinkett Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Really awful. We go to Western NC a lot, and just a couple weeks ago we rented a cabin in Bryson City that was amazing.

It’s crazy how many things this affects. Our local Ingles supermarkets can’t even process credit card payments currently because of the NC headquarters being underwater, and they have few goods to stock the shelves with.

Have you heard how badly downtown Asheville or the breweries have been affected?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back