Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UGA Dawgs in the Corn

CornDawg
Really awful. We go to Western NC a lot, and just a couple weeks ago we rented a cabin in Bryson City that was amazing.

It’s crazy how many things this affects. Our local Ingles supermarkets can’t even process credit card payments currently because of the NC headquarters being underwater, and they have few goods to stock the shelves with.

Have you heard how badly downtown Asheville or the breweries have been affected?
Yes, been keeping up. Heading down this weekend to start cleanup and helping friends. Ingles is dead to me I think. Hometown store being put to shame by the generosity of Publix, H Teeter, and Trader Joes. Where in Georgia are you?

Leaving Michigan around 3am in the morning for my mountain home. Probably be awhile before I post on here, but just wanted to say Buttgers is the dumbest name for a school, Auburn sucks, GBR, and Go Dawgs!!!
It's 846 miles to Asheville, I've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and I'm wearing sunglasses. Hit it!

Leaving Michigan around 3am in the morning for my mountain home. Probably be awhile before I post on here, but just wanted to say Buttgers is the dumbest name for a school, Auburn sucks, GBR, and Go Dawgs!!!
It's 846 miles to Asheville, I've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and I'm wearing sunglasses. Hit it!
Season 3 Showtime GIF by Billions

Don't wreck. That would suck.

Yes, been keeping up. Heading down this weekend to start cleanup and helping friends. Ingles is dead to me I think. Hometown store being put to shame by the generosity of Publix, H Teeter, and Trader Joes. Where in Georgia are you?
Between Acworth and Cartersville. Good luck with the cabin and drive!

Safe travels

How is it going???
The great Corn eating Bulldog visited my house this morning and brought internet! Will be watching on and off today, but my fam and neighbors around me are good. Spent yesterday in Swannanoa digging out families' possessions. Be thankful for what you have and who you have. It's rough, and I'm King of England compared to so so many. Comparing to a war zone, I picture trench warfare in WWI. As communications and roads open up immediate needs get taken care of, but the long term is scary. The community response has been amazing, but nothing will ever be back completely. Too much shattered for that. It's leaf season in the mountains. This is the money maker time of year for so many. Don't forget about us! Worried in a few weeks news will move on. Almost got in a fight with a news crew yesterday. I was HOT! I have to remember that even if they are feeding bullshit, the bullshit is better than no news. Hug your loved ones. GBR and Go Dawgs!

Another Georgia player arrested.
But hey it wasn’t a dui this time, Colby Young just tried to perform an abortion with his fist.

Kirby Smart is pretty shitty at building culture

Another Georgia player arrested.
But hey it wasn’t a dui this time, Colby Young just tried to perform an abortion with his fist.

Kirby Smart is pretty shitty at building culture

I feel like it's a step in the right direction. It's not their 27th reckless driving. Instead it's just attempted unborn infant murder. Pats on the back all around, dawgs.

I'm dealing with a bunch here at home, and the Young news hit this AM, but damn. @Herbie warms the heart. The world needs more heroes like you my man.

Honestly just need to embrace it.
If your teams is full of fuck ups getting arrested you’re probably winning a lot.

Georgia is basically Florida from the mid 2000s
Good teams have players getting arrested. Great teams have head coaches covering misconduct and hiding weapons for players.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back