Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Special Edition Saturday Night Open Chat (3 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Sorry guys, I was at a hockey game last night with the Mrs and didn't have the Friday night open chat. So figured I would do a Saturday night one as the kiddos are now to sleep and I have an old fashion and ready to take your questions.

Haven't had any discussions with anybody about today's practice yet fwiw

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
What the fuck is going on at offensive guard? Sean you live down the street from Greg Austin. Give answers.
Pieper is playing timid
Hixson is pretty good at pass pro, but there is a reason he wasn't a scholly guy initially
Miller is the guy I want
Banks might be part of the "best 5" plan.
Bando is guy who might not be a popular pick but wouldn't surprise me if he got some snaps.
Nouili is a large athletic human.

Anyway, I think they are mixing things up trying to get reps, but hopefully when they settle they start getting much better.

Flipside LT C RT are very solid

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Let's say a QB had an up and down day today, would it be unreasonable of me to extrapolate his performance to who he will be the rest of his career?
Yes especially when....

1. HH is a true freshmen who needs to be developed mentally
2. Smothers who didn't have a spring and wasn't developed last year

I think they have a lot of talent there between those two and we need to see what the ceiling is between the two. Then look at how do you raise the floor. Given how young they are you will see a lot of ups and downs.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds