Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Special Edition Saturday Night Open Chat (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've never been to mexico nor do I have any motivation to go. Same for most of the other third world tourist hell holes in the caribbean

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Unless you want to get raped in a jailhouse...

498d43577634601954b169afef8571c8.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I've never been to mexico nor do I have any motivation to go. Same for most of the other third world tourist hell holes in the caribbean
i went there in 2008 with some friends - didn't really know much about mexico at the time. i am never going back there and i don't understand the thought process of people who visit there today.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Pieper is playing timid
Hixson is pretty good at pass pro, but there is a reason he wasn't a scholly guy initially
Miller is the guy I want
Banks might be part of the "best 5" plan.
Bando is guy who might not be a popular pick but wouldn't surprise me if he got some snaps.
Nouili is a large athletic human.

Anyway, I think they are mixing things up trying to get reps, but hopefully when they settle they start getting much better.

Flipside LT C RT are very solid
You are right we are mixing things up. The groups that were out there today are NOT the groups that have been put there all spring. It seems to change every couple of days and I believe Banks at guard is a relatively new development.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
You are right we are mixing things up. The groups that were out there today are NOT the groups that have been put there all spring. It seems to change every couple of days and I believe Banks at guard is a relatively new development.
Ya I think they are trying to get a lot of reps and then go into fall camp with a very good idea of who they want as #1 group

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Pieper is playing timid
Hixson is pretty good at pass pro, but there is a reason he wasn't a scholly guy initially
Miller is the guy I want
Banks might be part of the "best 5" plan.
Bando is guy who might not be a popular pick but wouldn't surprise me if he got some snaps.
Nouili is a large athletic human.

Anyway, I think they are mixing things up trying to get reps, but hopefully when they settle they start getting much better.

Flipside LT C RT are very solid
For some reason my gut tells me Banks

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
In the eyes of people that matter and understand college football, what is the general consensus of this staff as a whole? What are the strengths? What are the weaknesses? Can they make Nebraska respectable again? Do people that matter at this point think Frost can make Nebraska respectable again?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds