Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Friday night open chat.

He is bought in and healthy.

If he wasn't he would be gone.

I really think based on what I have heard Toure is a blessing for that room. They had no leadership there. Fucking Warner was a captain. You need a good player to be a leader here. I really am hopeful he is setting the work ethic for what it takes in that room. Now you add in Manning and Betts. Guys who have all world talent, but need that leadership.
Yeah. I think the underrated common denominator in the program is veteran successful guys for the rookies/younger guys to learn from. WR room simply hasn’t had that yet under Frost surprisingly. Think the only one has been Stanley, so that makes sense

Yeah. I think the underrated common denominator in the program is veteran successful guys for the rookies/younger guys to learn from. WR room simply hasn’t had that yet under Frost surprisingly. Think the only one has been Stanley, so that makes sense
100% I mean short of Stanley you haven't had a lot of positive players in that room.

It is a lot easier for Betts to put in the extra work if a guy like Toure is staying after working and he is better.

Eventually that culture gets built and it is about maintaining it. Think of our kickers till recently. That room maintained elite success for a long time.

Husker volleyball team up 5 in set 5

Ladies making that big comeback

lets go yes GIF by US Open

So ARE we still playing OU?

I got lost on the Rivals boards today

And I got sent to Chili for 6 days on tMB

Best place in DT Lincoln for some pregame whiteclaws/beers? Going to state basketball tomorrow

I missed this, when is the next open chat??

We’re in Houston for my daughters’ dance competition. The Galeria area?
I went to a movie theatre that served beer - Karbach Hopadillo. (Been drinking this every day. Hot damn.)
Anyway, the bathroom was so nice I didn’t even know I was in the can until I saw the pisser.
I mean, we’re rich af, but this place is next level 2A0BB63D-1095-4D7D-ADDC-B04296C70D28.jpeg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back