Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info TPB Friday night open chat - Brought to you by Busch Lattes (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
BTW the answer is not anymore.
iu

Shot down in flames. Sad.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
What’s the biggest Nebraska Football secret that you’re allowed to tell but Is borderline tight lipped?
So the boosters wife that Carl was banging was a friend of a friend. Apparently the husband saw Carl leaving confronted wife she told him and he called Carls wife. She said something along the lines of I know it is part of our arrangement.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Any idea what their plans are for recruiting
So this is whati I told Frost
home alone map GIF

No this is a light class. It wouldn't surprise me if they try and hit the transfer market harder.

They're going to have a problem given how young this roster is. They have what? 50+ guys with 4 years of eligibility? How do you spread that out?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
So the boosters wife that Carl was banging was a friend of a friend. Apparently the husband saw Carl leaving confronted wife she told him and he called Carls wife. She said something along the lines of I know it is part of our arrangement.
Wooooowwww an arrangement….damn lol I assume that means they’re allowed to bang other people and they both know about it

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didn't even make it through the show I started
My after-hours viewing history SUGGESTS that I've watched a lotta movies. I've watched a lot of opening scenes, and woken up to the "Would you like to continue" option staring at me far more times than I'd care to admit.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds