Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Friday night open chat.

Why did Dismuke decide to come back for another year after he tried to organize a boycott of practice in 2019?

Who is the best recruiter on the staff? Who is the worst recruiter on the staff?

Why do you think Tannor will start over Nelson at OLB?

I'm gonna go chophouse. The downtown one.
I went there once and what i remember most is that there was this fat arabic looking dude there with some young ugly wife

How is it possible for Moos to run the Ath Dept from his ranch in Eastern Washington? Between that and being in a drunken stupor the rest of the time, is he really acting AD?

Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Madonna

You have to marry one, fuck one, kill one

Go

This would be a lot easier if Madonna wasn't 80.
Marry - T Swift
Fuck Cardi B
Kill Madonna

Prime Madonna her and Cardi B would be swapped.
Marrying T Swift is definitely the correct answer

And although i would probably fuck Cardi and kill Madonna, I would give some consideration to killing Cardi B because I assume she has a lot of STDs

QB Martinez
RB Stepp
X Toure
Z Betts
Slot Martin or Brown or Nixon
TE Allen
LT Turner
LG Pieper
C Cam
RG Hixs
RT Benhart

DE Stille
NG Daniels
DE Ty
OLB Jojo
OLB Tannor
ILB Reimer
ILB Honas
CB CTB
CB Clark
S Desmuke
S Williams
I really hate that Hixon part to be honest. Is that an indictment on Banks?

Who is the best recruiter on the staff? Who is the worst recruiter on the staff?
That is a tough one.... I would go with Austin based on who he has recruited and how he has built that room.

Really not a fan of Held because of how little most jucos have panned out. Also his lack of ability to develop a IWCC to DONU pipeline. @...TrueColors...
Fish has landed some studs, but a lot of turnover

Ruud would be in here if we could lock down the state this year, but..... The LB room is full of studs because of him though.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back