Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Friday night open chat.

Any word on Omar?
He is bought in and healthy.

If he wasn't he would be gone.

I really think based on what I have heard Toure is a blessing for that room. They had no leadership there. Fucking Warner was a captain. You need a good player to be a leader here. I really am hopeful he is setting the work ethic for what it takes in that room. Now you add in Manning and Betts. Guys who have all world talent, but need that leadership.

Why did Dismuke decide to come back for another year after he tried to organize a boycott of practice in 2019?
No clue. I was shocked when I was told he was coming back.

My guess is he changed personality and is bought N. Otherwise he would be gone as a UFA

Let’s pouuuur
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

it's fun watching a men's team that doesn't suck

and if the pitching staff comes through this team could be deadly
Agreed.... Now if they BTN could just get a couple of interns to cover the games and air them it would be great.

I mean this years team has basically dominated every game. Their 1 loss should have been a 3,4,5.... run win. They just had some awful situational hitting

Agreed.... Now if they BTN could just get a couple of interns to cover the games and air them it would be great.

I mean this years team has basically dominated every game. Their 1 loss should have been a 3,4,5.... run win. They just had some awful situational hitting
you can watch teh games on BTN +

I refuse to believe this is common knowledge
you can also just go outside and let the sun shine on your ball sack for a little while

i've never done it but there are fitness bros who do that kind of shit

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back