Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info TPB Friday night open chat..... Brought t you by Busch Lattes (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
GBR beat Buffalo

Watching the Costal game... They have an incredibly fun offense.

Bright on your questions

harry potter my body is ready GIF

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
The fact that there is a “play action” involved in almost every play for Coastal bothers me, but I’m certainly intrigued.

my question is, we all thought Frost’s offense would be explosive as well at this level. Whose to say Coastal’s would work in the big 10? The option plays make me happy though

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
The fact that there is a “play action” involved in almost every play for Coastal bothers me, but I’m certainly intrigued.
They pretty much always throw off PA or RPO... It is nice to be able to run the ball well and you can do that.

my question is, we all thought Frost’s offense would be explosive as well at this level. Whose to say Coastal’s would work in the big 10? The option plays make me happy though
I feel Frost stole some plays from Costal. Costal has a very fun offense.

I am a firm believer that any offense will work. I just believe some are easier to develop and can be recruited to easier than others given your location.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
what do you know about season tickets?

We bought tix off stub hub for last week's game and the lady we sat next to has the seats we were in. So she has the four...she mentioned her family might MIGHT turn back two of them. Is there anyway she can transfer them to us? or is it luck of the draw? Section 228 row 1

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
What's the consensus on Martin and Manning's availability for tomorrow? Think they'll play?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can anyone stop the mighty, mighty Bennington Badgers?

Drive home safely, vanquished Titans of Norris.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gretna... They have a great QB and their HC coached me.

I’d expect Gretna to win that matchup … since they’re a Class A school now.

A couple of years ago, Bennington had the smallest enrollment in the Eastern Midland Conference. With the perpetual development going on out this way, I suspect that won’t be the case much longer and we’ll be on our way to Class A.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also, had 3 coyotes run across the street in front of Mrs. LHR & I on our walk tonight.

Should I swap the Sig Sauer P238 I normally carry in favor of a firearm with a higher capacity magazine? Say, a FNH PS-90 (it holds 50 rounds)?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds