Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Story ideas for the Inside Nebraska staff to pursue? (1 Viewer)

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Like when they're out playing sand volleyball or even just hanging out at the beach.
Ehhh...I like volleyball chicks in their short shorts as much as the next guy, but when they are being recruited, they are still usually under 18 years old. May have to tread lightly there. Now once they get to campus...then please post all the pictures they possibly can.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ehhh...I like volleyball chicks in their short shorts as much as the next guy, but when they are being recruited, they are still usually under 18 years old. May have to tread lightly there. Now once they get to campus...then please post all the pictures they possibly can.
Yeah I didn't see the recruiting part. There definitely is a difference between Jr/Sr and not there yet.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
We could always substitute pics of the moms or even older mature sisters as a place holder

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds