Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

i found the greg sharpe/skunkman lasagna story (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
He's such a nice guy it's hard to be mean to him.
I hung out with him one night at his favorite hang, Gate 25, of course. He is a good dude and enthusiastic about the Huskers. And yes, with a surprisingly good looking daughter who showed up at some point. Even she teases him about being an attention whore. He’s just the stereotypical “Dear Facebook” type of poster who makes himself the main character of all the threads he starts.

Last edited:

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
4d8d2b31-a47d-4038-a7ed-fbfb9bff7814_text.gif

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
I know some people that know him and they all say he really is a nice guy. He's just awkwardly goofy and doesn't really have an off switch it appears.

I bet this ^^ is totally true and the case with him.

I have a couple of friends back in LA that are like that.

One of em calls me about once a month, just to say hi, and then tells me the last 5 things he's done and next 5 things he's gonna do.

Love that dude. :love:

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
He literally thinks everyone on message boards are friends
He’s like a stray dog that is ridiculously loyal wagging his tail happily even tho you kick & cuss it everytime it shows up on your property
It’s difficult to be mean to him bc he seems like a decent guy who doesn’t understand the internet is full of self loathing assholes

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He literally thinks everyone on message boards are friends
He’s like a stray dog that is ridiculously loyal wagging his tail happily even tho you kick & cuss it everytime it shows up on your property
It’s difficult to be mean to him bc he seems like a decent guy who doesn’t understand the internet is full of self loathing assholes
Are we friends @CybrrMonky71 ?

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Skunk does seem like a nice guy. A real odd duck, but nice guy. We all know someone like that here or there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds