Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

FUCK THEIR WHEAT FIELDS

#Kansas
#SWNebraska

RUN THE DAMN BALL
82a0e254949468f01b64139824c9a518

IMG-6694.jpg

IMG-6693.jpg

IMG-5127.jpg

@Jim14510
@Woodrow F Call
@scotchfrost9697
@Mustangblood

Any of you boys do wheat? I know it’s not as popular back east.

FM-T8s_XsAMuV-Z
C

Reactions: jw3
Somebody must've went hard on DGP (2x gold ETN) today - it shot up 18%, when gold was only up a tenth of that. Average daily volume is around 11k, but today it was about 427k. Sold some of mine just before new year, kicking myself for that right about now, lol.

Somebody must've went hard on DGP (2x gold ETN) today - it shot up 18%, when gold was only up a tenth of that. Average daily volume is around 11k, but today it was about 427k. Sold some of mine just before new year, kicking myself for that right about now, lol.

I’m driving right now and for a Good 5 mins I thought your post was about Dollar general

Hard to read right now cuz going* 75mph* and these damn fireworks all over. Did we win in the basketball sport or something??

Jesus sorry for typos hwy83 lots of semi trucks pulling oversized loads today fuck

I mean taking the long view, yeah, I could see oil eventually ending up being fairly cheap due to lower demand. But we're a loooong way from that point.

I mean taking the long view, yeah, I could see oil eventually ending up being fairly cheap due to lower demand. But we're a loooong way from that point.

The Tweet is from July 2020 bruh

That’s the joke

PS: $12 a barrel won’t happen in any of our life times

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back