Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

GUSH has been my play

I've thought about getting in on that as well. 3x for pretty much any commodity is nuts (a bunch of ETPs like that failed during the covid crash), but I might be able to stomach 2x. But I feel like at this point, I've probably missed the boat for getting in on that, like I'd be buying near the top if I bought right now.

I've thought about getting in on that as well. 3x for pretty much any commodity is nuts (a bunch of ETPs like that failed during the covid crash), but I might be able to stomach 2x. But I feel like at this point, I've probably missed the boat for getting in on that, like I'd be buying near the top if I bought right now.
I got in closer to $110. I think it’ll keep going for awhile yet, personally, as oil hasn’t peaked. That said, when it does drop, it’ll drop quick and may present another good buying opportunity.

I got in closer to $110. I think it’ll keep going for awhile yet, personally, as oil hasn’t peaked. That said, when it does drop, it’ll drop quick and may present another good buying opportunity.

Heh, looking at GUSH's history illustrates what leveraged commodities are like in the long-term. In recent history, it appears to be booming - up from 53 to 137! But then you look back a little farther and see that at the end of 2019, it was ten times that. And then you zoom out some more and see that when it was launched in 2015, it was eighty thousand. 😂

One of my holdings is TQQQ. Sold down to my cost basis summer of 2020. So now I just don't really look at it because I figure I have a long runway for that money and it is basically all profits now.

Based on what?

Edit Making them get franchise dealers. Manufacturer can't sell directly.

This shit's been going on for pretty much as long as Tesla has been around. The traditional dealers do NOT like Tesla's 'we own the whole sales & service system' approach, and have lobbied hard to get it banned anywhere they can, usually by framing it as a consumer protection thing (BS).

This shit's been going on for pretty much as long as Tesla has been around. The traditional dealers do NOT like Tesla's 'we own the whole sales & service system' approach, and have lobbied hard to get it banned anywhere they can, usually by framing it as a consumer protection thing (BS).
Was actually disguised as protection for franchises against the manufacturers. Which in the case of most manufacturers that would make sense. Of course as you said its really them making the play against Tesla.

just new to crypto and use some mobile apps to earn. is that way safe?
What Do Now Charlie Day GIF by hero0fwar

Based on what?

Edit Making them get franchise dealers. Manufacturer can't sell directly.

I don’t understand how this doesn’t violate the Dormant Commerce Clause, Tesla has enough money to pay big law to take this thing through the courts.

(would also probably be worth it economically for them to do it too)

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back