Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

That was my thought as well, sell - dump that money in our existing portfolio - let our tax guy deal with the ramifications at the end of the year.

Best severance package ever
Yeah the expected IPO was $40, so I think you’re right in thinking it’s overvalued. Bite the pillow though cause the tax man is gonna go in dry on those capital gains.

Checking my port this morning...

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Great time to have a debt ceiling fight, amirite? No time like the present for Republicans to pretend like they suddenly give a shit about it again after four years of ignoring it!

Great time to have a debt ceiling fight, amirite? No time like the present for Republicans to pretend like they suddenly give a shit about it again after four years of ignoring it!
The dems pretend to care about it when the pubs are in charge and the pubs pretend to care about it when the dems are in charge. All the while nobody actually cares about it.

Seems like a no brainer to me too. Congrats @BluesBucksNHuskers

Thanks! We cashed out our 60% that was vested - prepaid about 20k in taxes vs fair market value and redistributed.

Between this and me locking down a 370k deal with Columbus City Schools in Ohio last week it’s been a hell of a financial week. Now I’m just waiting for the disaster that always seems to promptly follow a string of good news to bring us back to earth.

Do you see upside? Or you're thinking about buying just because the dip? I don't see much reason to buy, but I haven't done much looking on it at all
The dip, I’m just starting to try to learn about all this stuff. I also just don’t buy that the shipping issue is gonna be a problem into the second half of the year.

I wouldn't buy BBBY at all honestly. They've had a weird run this year that is more just based on random speculation and I have no confidence the current price isn't just more reflective on their value.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back