Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Not if you’ve been shorting shitcoins all year
Think About It GIF by Identity
Or if you been in dxy lol

If you know how to play this game it’s the best game to play. Unimaginable opportunities no matter how cringey crypto Twitter is. Getting in in 2018 was the best move I ever made
Also, when the market risk goes back on 12-24 months from now and the inevitable catch up trade from crypto happens that 30% number will jump back to 50-60%. Right at the early stages of the cycle top again. Fomo is a bitch

The sentiment on stocks and global growth among fund managers surveyed by Bank of America Corp. shows full capitulation, opening the way to an equities rally in 2023.

The bank’s monthly global fund manager survey “screams macro capitulation, investor capitulation, start of policy capitulation,” strategists led by Michael Hartnett wrote in a note on Tuesday. They expect stocks to bottom in the first half of 2023 after the Federal Reserve finally pivots away from raising interest rates.

Nearly a record number of those surveyed said they expect a weaker economy in the next 12 months, while 79% forecast inflation will drop in the same period, according to the survey of 326 fund managers with $971 billion under management, which was conducted from Oct. 7 to Oct. 13.

Wife and I are looking at a home this evening....I didn't even want to look what the mortgage would be, but I did, like $500 more than if we bought the exact same home 6 months ago....doesn't account our credit rating, which is excellent, but still.
Talk to your lender about 5 & 7 Yr ARMs if you want a Lower Rate. We have a saying in Real Estate "Marry the House, Date the Rate". Interest rates go up and down so refinance later when they go down or if they continue to go up you have saved money. I am still bullish on the market in my area because Demand so far exceeds supply. Can't speak for where you live though. Many people want to compare this current market to the 2008 crash but they are major differences. Right now across the country we are seeing low numbers of homes on the market and a US demographic that is increasing in the number of people looking to buy homes. Basically the amount of people projected to die will be greatly outnumbered by the projected number of new Home Buyers. If you find the house you truly love then I would try to buy it.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back