Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread (5 Viewers)

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Idk if anyone trades crypto here but the last 48 hours has been the easiest free money ever lol

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Idk if anyone trades crypto here but the last 48 hours has been the easiest free money ever lol
I don't, but about 2 months ago I logged into my Robinhood account for the first time in like a year...I randomly had $13 bucks sitting there. I saw they added SHIB, so I dumped that fat stack of cash on like 2.5 million of them mugs, but it does appears I lost money the past 48 hours. Another reason I won't trade crypto, thanks.

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I don't, but about 2 months ago I logged into my Robinhood account for the first time in like a year...I randomly had $13 bucks sitting there. I saw they added SHIB, so I dumped that fat stack of cash on like 2.5 million of them mugs, but it does appears I lost money the past 48 hours. Another reason I won't trade crypto, thanks.
Lol trading on robinhood? Uh

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes, I trade $13 dollars worth of shitcoin on Robinhood. That's what I just said...
I have $1,000 in Robinhood that I originally put in for my kid to play with when he was in finance class. I told him when he could explain what was happening with gamestop I'd give him the login and let him do what he wanted. I reminded him twice and gave up.

I got it up to $3000 and it's now $876. I wonder if he'd have done better with the effort he put into researching short squeezes.

I also put $250 in coinbase that is now $122. I'm down like $30 on the week so I'd like to know what's so easy about this week's crypto. Can you short/buy options on crypto?

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
y
I have $1,000 in Robinhood that I originally put in for my kid to play with when he was in finance class. I told him when he could explain what was happening with gamestop I'd give him the login and let him do what he wanted. I reminded him twice and gave up.

I got it up to $3000 and it's now $876. I wonder if he'd have done better with the effort he put into researching short squeezes.

I also put $250 in coinbase that is now $122. I'm down like $30 on the week so I'd like to know what's so easy about this week's crypto. Can you short/buy options on crypto?
yes. you can long and short.

Toe

Wide Receiver
"The Key to Having a Lot of Money? Don't be Poor or Middle Class." Brilliant analysis, WSJ.

image.png

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Eh, shit tier deck with a Star Wars Phantom Menace reference, but looks like Fed is signaling course. Not fun for equities.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds