Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Jim, you're lucky I am not at my computer or I would be posting some charts that may or may not have been manipulated but probably have in order to prove my point on this.
The best part about some of those charts (that you obviously just made yourself) are when people analyze them and give some alternate reasons for the fake results.

The best part about some of those charts (that you obviously just made yourself) are when people analyze them and give some alternate reasons for the fake results.
That's when you hit em with another chart! Watching folks debunk a chart that debunked their attempt to debunk a different fake chart is basically my meditation...my therapy. I'm a sick man.

That's when you hit em with another chart! Watching folks debunk a chart that debunked their attempt to debunk a different fake chart is basically my meditation...my therapy. I'm a sick man.
There's been a couple of times where I made charts to debunk your fake charts but I get distracted by something else before I finish. I'm easily distracted.

PTO until the 29th...just picked up the deal of the day at my local dispensary (half ounce for fucking $35 bucks)...I'm going to brain space for the next week, boys...then landing in San Diego for a few days the week after. Feels damn good.

Missouri has medical marijuana right now and they are about to have recreational.

My parents retired in January and moved to lake of the Ozarks.

My brother and I are so pumped. Edibles on Thanksgiving morning has been our private tradition for like a decade.

How are they even making money?

8abf48a6-e49e-48ee-8faa-12fbe67c0738.a79b828afc9b62628e734314eea636e9.jpeg

In all seriousness I’m probably gonna bill an extra $100/hr for tax work now just because of this new Act/IRS presence.

Epic-Quotes-from-Breaking-Bad-002.png
I don't like that idea because it implies I'm doing something more.

What I was thinking about though was offering an audit protection like I had at old firm. Depending on cost of return you'd pay $50-$100 extra. If you get audited you don't have to pay my fees for the audit. Felt sleazy offering it to people for how few audits there were. They encouraged us to only offer it to people that were low risk too. If there's truly going to be more audits then maybe it's worth it? Not really but maybe I could make myself believe it.

I don't like that idea because it implies I'm doing something more.

What I was thinking about though was offering an audit protection like I had at old firm. Depending on cost of return you'd pay $50-$100 extra. If you get audited you don't have to pay my fees for the audit. Felt sleazy offering it to people for how few audits there were. They encouraged us to only offer it to people that were low risk too. If there's truly going to be more audits then maybe it's worth it? Not really but maybe I could make myself believe it.

Brother, all of my clients are audit risks, that’s why they are paying $400/hr for a Tax attorney.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back