Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

@Jim14510 they are flipping back to “evil corporations” again after attempting to blame Putin for 2 months.

No idea why they keep going back and forth instead of just sticking with 1 message and try to beat it home.

It’s just bad political strategy

Do they have focus groups and shoot excuses at them to see which ones go over better?

Do they have focus groups and shoot excuses at them to see which ones go over better?

Normally I would think they got bad polling results back on how voters feel after 2 straight months of using Putin as the scapegoat for everything, but this administration has proven time and again to be so inept that they most likely have no plan and are just floating rudderless.

After 1.5 years, the two overarching themes of this administration are: constantly having to put out fires that they themselves caused and inaction throughout most of executive. A general malaise that we usually only see in lame duck administrations. The Democrats controlled all branches of government and somehow managed to squander it.

Throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks...

Was looking for a GIF of a boat swaying from side to side because of people running, but this was the first one so I went with it

boat spank GIF by Lil Dicky

I don't know what he sees here.

Apple has so much cash on hand and still dominates their market share that the only thing I can think of that would make them fall to “big short levels” would be a major scandal.

Like I’m talking an indictment for bribing Chinese officials on video or letting the FBI/NSA have full access and tracking 24/7 on all apple products regardless of setting.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back