Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So how are the young guys doing? (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Jamari Butler: Seems to be in the picture frame when he gets snaps. Looks like he could have a future role to play on D.

Blaise Gunnerson: Not sure I can say the same for him. Not seeing much pop here.

Malcom Hartzog: Obviously we are getting more from the true freshman than we expected. His play has come with some of the struggles one would expect, but plenty to like as well. Can he build and develop positively over the last month?

Henry Lutovsky: I'm no Oline expert so I'll need help here. How has he done? We really need to have him be a guy going forward.

Ernest Hausmann: Guys, I don't see it. I don't understand why he is playing. Am I wrong? Kpai and Gbayor have been hurt and not putting on weight.

Ajay Allen: Please stay. Please, please, please. Please God let us have one good thing. Just one.

Adrian Martinez: Can we please get back the greatest Hispanic college QB ever back in Lincoln? Not only is he a great leader, he also made the campus diverse being a Hispanic. Which we need more of in Lincoln.

I don't think anyone else gets snaps, right??

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hausmann is playing because there's no one else and performing like you'd expect behind a bad D line, imo

redzoner

Cornerback
DeShon Singleton played a couple series at CB against Illinois. I thought he looked pretty good and has some more size than our other corners.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds