Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Parents of young kids (1 Viewer)

NEHusker54

Cornerback
That have to watch the same kids movies over and over. What’s your favorite? I’ve watched trolls 25 times and still enjoy it. Luckily we were also on a Toy Story and monsters inc kick for a while.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
The Frozen phase was the worst. I don’t mind the classics like Toy Story. My oldest (5) is now of the mindset that he doesn’t like cartoons- only movies with actual people in them. So that’s interesting
Frozen is great. Toy Story is the GOAT Pixar movie though. Moana is good. Nothing worse than the paw patrol/PJ Mask phase

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frozen is great. Toy Story is the GOAT Pixar movie though. Moana is good. Nothing worse than the paw patrol/PJ Mask phase
It’s a good movie but during that phase we watched it nonstop and also listened to the album in the car

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Done those. Agree on Moana and Coco. I think we overdid encanto because hearing we don’t talk about Bruno makes me want to drive an ice pick into my temple.
Mine legit never watched Encanto all the way through. I’ve never seen it even though I want to

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
m_624f3ecef0f28c869237422e.jpeg

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bluey, Pokémon and Power Rangers dominate our house. When they decide to watch movies, the flavor of the summer has been Mario and Sonic with the occasional Trolls.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds