Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska - best young staff in the country per Matrix Analytical (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Overall I like the staff Rhule has put together.

But when some Twitter account says we’re 8% better at…something for…reasons???…when we haven’t even had a week of spring ball yet I have a hard time taking it seriously.
I will not take it seriously until the Ws show up

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
the matrix GIF

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Everything is going very well. Not sure how anyone could be less than ecstatic
We always win the off season. Now it’s time to win the regular season, and no I don’t expect to this year. I know it will take time meaning 3-4 years if Rhule is the answer.

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
30. I was wrong about Frost
I had my reservations based upon what I had heard about Frost’s off the field habits previously but after UCF and going 13-0, I thought I’ll give him a shot. I thought maybe everything was coming together for him personally and professionally. Wrong….

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I had my reservations based upon what I had heard about Frost’s off the field habits previously but after UCF and going 13-0, I thought I’ll give him a shot. I thought maybe everything was coming together for him personally and professionally. Wrong….
The 90s nostalgia and lip service from what I read and the opening presser got me. The whole "Oregon Speed married with Husker Power" bait and hooked me hard. Never saw anything close.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
Lol what?

I’ll take it though
Nice try, we know that’s your Twitter account.
Overall I like the staff Rhule has put together.

But when some Twitter account says we’re 8% better at…something for…reasons???…when we haven’t even had a week of spring ball yet I have a hard time taking it seriously.
Like @Baron Winnebago said, it’s because of computers and the way they are.
Partied with Mr Belding one night. Fun easy going guy. he was wearing a suit like his character did on Saved By The Bell. He loved the attention. Had the coolest business card I've ever seen. It was basically a Baseball Card except it had his picture as Mr Belding on the front and his stats/acting credits on the back. A friend of mine was a Bartender at the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and said he liked to party there. Was known for hooking up with the occasional stripper.
I scrolled past your name without seeing it. Read the first sentence and said to myself “this is mtn, I bet”. Yup. You need to write a novel about your Forrest Gump-like meetings with the famous.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds