Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Parents of young kids (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
i remember Lee , im as old as beans
images GIF

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
I mean I'm more concerned about the direction of or country and the future for my children than the movies they watch.
Not gonna lie, this seems like an odd take. You are more concerned with something you really can't control (direction of the country) than you are with something you can control (spending time with your kids and being directly involved with what they are allowed/able to watch and how those things may influence them)?

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Sing 2
The Lorax
Anything with Minions in it
Trolls
Damn...this is pretty close to the same as my girls list. I'd add the new Mario movie - my 3 year olds absolute favorite! Right now we the Muppets Movie on in our van and our girls are loving it.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Not gonna lie, this seems like an odd take. You are more concerned with something you really can't control (direction of the country) than you are with something you can control (spending time with your kids and being directly involved with what they are allowed/able to watch and how those things may influence them)?
I mean I'm not talking about letting them watch rated R movies. I'm talking what cartoons they watch and how many times.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
After my youngest started watching the flintstones. He runs around yelling bam bam bam and wrecking shit….so proud.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’ve got my kids on old school cartoons.
- Looney Tunes
- Yogi Bear
- Flintstones
- Tom and Jerry

How do you currently watch these? Would love to get my kids into these, but not sure where they are available.
We use the boomerang app. It is $40 per year. It has Scooby-doo, Jetsons, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones.. basically all the old Hanna Barbera stuff. It also has several other niche cartoons that will bring back memories.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
Damn...this is pretty close to the same as my girls list. I'd add the new Mario movie - my 3 year olds absolute favorite! Right now we the Muppets Movie on in our van and our girls are loving it.
Sing 2 is great. Also the good dinosaur is a great movie

klrgumby

Linebacker
Sing and Zootopia which are easy ones for us to have watched like 100 times.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
There are plenty of kids movies that you could have mentioned that I would have thought, "Eh, not my cup of tea, but okay." But The Good Dinosaur is a hill I'm willing to die on! Rotten Tomatoes has it rated as the 22nd (of 27), only ahead of the Cars series and Pixar's two latest movies, Elemental and Lightyear. I haven't seen Elemental or Lightyear, but having the Good Dinosaur at 22 is generous...the movie is garbage...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds