Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska - best young staff in the country per Matrix Analytical (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Overall I like the staff Rhule has put together.

But when some Twitter account says we’re 8% better at…something for…reasons???…when we haven’t even had a week of spring ball yet I have a hard time taking it seriously.
Analytics brother.

Herbie

Quarterback

But when some Twitter account says we’re 8% better at…something for…reasons???…when we haven’t even had a week of spring ball yet I have a hard time taking it seriously.
Stfu and put down the haterade

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

It's data Bro....not reasons. Data don't lie - at least that's what my boss says.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is that Mr. Belding?
Partied with Mr Belding one night. Fun easy going guy. he was wearing a suit like his character did on Saved By The Bell. He loved the attention. Had the coolest business card I've ever seen. It was basically a Baseball Card except it had his picture as Mr Belding on the front and his stats/acting credits on the back. A friend of mine was a Bartender at the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and said he liked to party there. Was known for hooking up with the occasional stripper.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Partied with Mr Belding one night. Fun easy going guy. he was wearing a suit like his character did on Saved By The Bell. He loved the attention. Had the coolest business card I've ever seen. It was basically a Baseball Card except it had his picture as Mr Belding on the front and his stats/acting credits on the back. A friend of mine was a Bartender at the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and said he liked to party there. Was known for hooking up with the occasional stripper.

I that Belding more and more now

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds