Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shitty memes thread / husker or nonhusker related I don’t care

60% of the time, it works every time.

Seriously, I think they've omitted basic math skills from our educational curriculum. The typical young person impersonating a cashier these days has no idea how to handle that kind of transaction, let alone the courtesy required to "count back" your change from said cash transaction. I completely understand why people use their debit and credit cards for even the smallest transactions in order to avoid these Mensa level mental gymnastics. In short, "Idiocracy" has arrived.

60% of the time, it works every time.

Seriously, I think they've omitted basic math skills from our educational curriculum. The typical young person impersonating a cashier these days has no idea how to handle that kind of transaction, let alone the courtesy required to "count back" your change from said cash transaction. I completely understand why people use their debit and credit cards for even the smallest transactions in order to avoid these Mensa level mental gymnastics. In short, "Idiocracy" has arrived.
43EF8F87-71D9-4D76-B8EE-0C1E25938609.gif

323636378_718868449752407_8770717386206701647_n.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back