Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Satterfield is coming back, per Rhule (1 Viewer)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
If Texas A&M doesn't hire him away.
Wild that we legitimately ha e threads with people calling this season a failure and that they are beginning to lose hope in Rhule already, but also people legitimately believing that A&M is going to target Rhule...

As far as Satterfield goes, I completely agree that Satterfield should be retained. Now, as opee mentioned, I'd be down with him moving to TEs and bringing in a new QB/Passing Game Coordinator...whether that be Glenn Thomas or someone else. But Satt hasn't been given a fair chance to be assessed with the state of the QB room and the injuries on the offense this year.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Wild that we legitimately ha e threads with people calling this season a failure and that they are beginning to lose hope in Rhule already, but also people legitimately believing that A&M is going to target Rhule...

As far as Satterfield goes, I completely agree that Satterfield should be retained. Now, as opee mentioned, I'd be down with him moving to TEs and bringing in a new QB/Passing Game Coordinator...whether that be Glenn Thomas or someone else. But Satt hasn't been given a fair chance to be assessed with the state of the QB room and the injuries on the offense this year.
A&M will hire Satterfield away.

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Gman1228

Linebacker
Elite Member
Firing Satterfield won’t fix the O problems moving forward anyway. Rhule himself is the problem with the offense, what in his history says he’d make a good hire after Satterfield? Our O staff in general is pathetic and it all starts with Rhule.

We of course need better players but good luck attracting them to that JV staff.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
For everyone pissed off about the last pick. Watch the other turnovers.

The game should have never needed a late td to win. The other 3 picks are some of the worst you’ll ever see

sweet jesus... I had to listen on the radio this week so I didn't see how absurd all those throws were.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds