Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Satterfield is coming back, per Rhule (3 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am really not liking the lack of situational awareness and the lack of accountability for same. We aren't talking about the whole game, the whole season. I at least am talking about what needed to happen in that instance. I don't really give two shits about "the future" when right then and there what needed to be called was a safe play and a FG kicked. Period end of fucking story. Then if the defense gives up a TD or FG you played to strength of your team not gambled on the most surefire losing bet imaginable. It was just plain the wrong call in that moment of time and the fact that Rhule wants to call it a "great call" makes me sad. Because that means his ego is coming to the forefront.
This staff is doing a good job of carrying on Frost’s legacy of poor game management. I really didn’t think we would see this under Rhule.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Did I say you weren’t allowed to post anything?
No you didn't but trying to condescend to me is a nice tactic to steer the conversation if you can get away with it. These types of issues that are really cut and dried were where Scam-I-am used to make all of his hay back on the RSS during Bo's tenure. It's ok to admit that you didn't like the call and don't like the necessity for Rhule to try to take the blame or if he's being honest and it really was his call then admit that you didn't like the call the HC made. It's really not that tough.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
You have to try the rest of the playbook.
Nebraska is passing less than Cockeye the past few weeks. If they keep passing less the run game will also disappear
And yet people are saying we shouldn’t pass anymore due to interceptions.

Reactions: Irv

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This is the same strawman garbage as always. No one is saying we should never pass the ball. Or if they are then yeah that's not viable.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
100% passing= only interceptions (essentially a punt)

100% RTDB= only fumbles. Terrible field position for D and lots of FG.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
This is the same strawman garbage as always. No one is saying we should never pass the ball. Or if they are then yeah that's not viable.
There were plenty of posts Saturday saying exactly that.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
There were plenty of posts Saturday saying exactly that.
Season 5 Episode 24 GIF by The Big Bang Theory

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds