Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

@slattimer going all in on Satterfield today. (1 Viewer)

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Look at the wins this team has.

NIU
La Tech
Ill
NW
Purdonut

Beating those teams is like getting a free toy in your happy meal.

Yes the QBs sucks and hope none of them ever suit up for us again. But the coaching this year outside White and the front seven has been whatever.

Satterfield absolutely sucks. He's Cosgrove all over again. Get him out of here.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
No inept QB play.
When you have inept qb play you shouldn't be throwing that ball 20x in a close game. Look at what Michigan did. Also why he was trending on twitter 2 hours after the game. Screenshot_20231111_152711_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231111_163302_X.jpg

Gman1228

Linebacker
Elite Member
I was busy and didn’t get to watch today…just listened. So it’s very possible I’m off base, but some of the takes today have been wild to me. I get some of the pissed-offness but all i heard all day long was how shitty our QBs are. The radio didn’t say that obviously, but even just basic stuff when they weren’t actually turning it over. Literally everything is hard for the QB room right now. We can only run basic concepts at best. That’s definitely still on Rhule, BUT…I’m having a tough time going scorched earth on an OC that might very well have the worst QB room in the power 5.
Sooooo you didn't even watch the game but yet inserted your opinion? Interesting strategy.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
No inept QB play.
Nah,that's true, but not where the blame falls on this particular Saturday. I have three children and I don't expect the same responses and behavior out of my 9-year-old as I do out of my 15 year old. There are different expectations.

Coaching isn't really any different. Do you think the Jets are rolling out the same game plan with Zach Wilson as they would with Aaron Rodgers? No. Saleh understands what he's working with and understands his team strengths.

Our first and second string QBs suck.... that's apparent. So you put the game on the 3rd string QB's shoulders when there is no reason to? Not a chance. There is no defense of Satterfield with regards to the goal line calls in the Maryland game. Heavy package...handoff... It isn't difficult.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds