Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Satterfield (4 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Not going to lie, I'm so torn about him. Our QB's and lack of offensive talent really leads us to nothing. Is he making something out of nothing? Do the questionable calls he do help set up the actually good plays?

I. Really. Don't. Know.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I think he’s called a good game
You think he called a good game? Like running inside zone constantly into a bear front and 8 man box is smart? Or calling your Qs number after he just got his shit rocked.

Or how about running power read for good yardage and never coming back to it.

Straight trash homie.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I think he’s called a good game
I agree for the most part, really like how he got the edge going early. There was too much qb run towards the end though. Should’ve got Johnson going starting middle of the third, can’t trust Haarberg or Sims with their fumble issues.

huskersoup

Linebacker
Elite Member
I don’t even know how to evaluate Satterfield. The offense they are trying to play, is definitely not what they spent fall camp installing. And in top of that, a lot of guys playing now were back ups in August.

It feels like they are just trying to do whatever they can to scrape by to get to 6 wins. Whether you agree with it or not, the fan base has drilled home how it important that is to them this season.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I don’t even know how to evaluate Satterfield. The offense they are trying to play, is definitely not what they spent fall camp installing. And in top of that, a lot of guys playing now were back ups in August.

It feels like they are just trying to do whatever they can to scrape by to get to 6 wins. Whether you agree with it or not, the fan base has drilled home how it important that is to them this season.
8 new starters on offense and still finding ways to score a few points

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
You think he called a good game? Like running inside zone constantly into a bear front and 8 man box is smart? Or calling your Qs number after he just got his shit rocked.

Or how about running power read for good yardage and never coming back to it.

Straight trash homie.
Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
What about the taters who said that Purdouche would beat us

What should we think about them
With as bad as satt's offense is, it was probable that Purdue would walk into memorial and fuck our asses. We had to win in spite of satt's offense, not because of it. Fucking worst OC in NU history (besides the bank teller)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Yeah I was pretty torqued off by his 3 straight pass drive in the third quarter last weekend, but yeah they're just trying to slap together whatever they can on O to win some ball games

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds