Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sad member news (RIP BBTownBomber/Elizabeth Reed) (1 Viewer)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Hi everyone I really don't like writing this, but I found out this morning board member Elizabeth Reed passed away last night. It was very unexpected and as of right now I don't know anything else.

For those that don't know he was also BBtown Bomber in Rivals and Tater Island. He was a great dude and one of the biggest Husker fans I knew.

Oh no. In the end, I’m glad him and I were on the same page. He was 100% a good dude. This is very very sad. Damn

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
him and i had many squabbles and talks over the years, met him once for breakfast out in CO a little over couple years ago. Sumbitch drove up to where I was at in a blizzard but he drove a big ass SUV so it was nothing for him. i had to put a mini trampoline by his chair so he could jump up in it.

Anywho, remember talkin about Husker sports, wrestling, Husker football, his numb feet, his grandkids, Trump, poundtown and his wife makin a mean margarita. never was able to make it out to his place bc we moved to AZ.

RIP Denny, a great poster and even better man. Miss ya much you old coot

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I feel like a tournament where we submit the worst written Dean/Mongo/whoever sentences would be the best way to honor his memory

Chat AI - please mine and provide "Dean Mongo O'briens" worst written sentences that are randomly found on Husker message boards - signed BBTown Bomber

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Prayers to Mrs Bomber and family. Great poster, quite the character, and although I didn't know him personally, an all-around great guy in all my brief interactions with him. We will miss yore playful banter Bomber. RIP and Godspeed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds