Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread January (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member

This guy is a freaking machine... It's perfect. He's probably been married so long that he and his wife can't stand each other. He's like, wait, you want to pay me to travel all over the place and not have to spend any time at home with the wench?

sign me up GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This guy is a freaking machine... It's perfect. He's probably been married so long that he and his wife can't stand each other. He's like, wait, you want to pay me to travel all over the place and not have to spend any time at home with the wench?

I bet they're more in love than ever but she supports him living his dream

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

And for all we know many of these coaches still haven't moved their families here so maybe extra time for these road trips. Not easy to pack up a house on short notice and sell it, let alone deal with changing schools with kids. I'd guess most of the coaches families are still in transition. Ed probably lives in the same hotel as Rhule right now and they just immerse themselves in football.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
That space between the M and a would drive me insane
I’m guessing there used to be a headdress there between the M and A and it was painted over. They removed the headdress from their logo a few years ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds