Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Per some random poster on RSS the game to be canceled (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
tenor.gif

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd hope they'd have to sit out 3 games. If not, color me suspicious.
Theoretically, they can probably drop below the positivity rate to get out if red, but they'll probably be fighting the practical limit on enough players who aren't out for 3 weeks that they'll be done for that period.

How they had this roll through their team a month ago and then get hit again bad enough to merit the alleged cancellation is pretty incredible.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you plan to share any news at all on RRS today about the present situation once your food has digested?
Fucking seriously. If it weren't for posters starting their own threads, you'd literally have no idea that this was even being considered. The closest thing any staff member has on RSS right now is the post-Tuesday practice update that merely refers to the depleted QB situation. I thought about mentioning it last night how no one was offering up anything when both the OWH and LJS had articles and twitter commentary, but thought I was being too much of an ass. This morning, different story. May go on tilt a bit, and I think Dean is feeling pretty raw about me right now.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So the rule is that Wisconsin can “choose” to cancel if they are in orange?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds