Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Per some random poster on RSS the game to be canceled (1 Viewer)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Fucking seriously. If it weren't for posters starting their own threads, you'd literally have no idea that this was even being considered. The closest thing any staff member has on RSS right now is the post-Tuesday practice update that merely refers to the depleted QB situation. I thought about mentioning it last night how no one was offering up anything when both the OWH and LJS had articles and twitter commentary, but thought I was being too much of an ass. This morning, different story. May go on tilt a bit, and I think Dean is feeling pretty raw about me right now.
You were mean to him. You must be punished...

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Official now all over Twitter.

SIX players positive and they bail. Seven day pause so they will play next weekend. Hahahahahaha what a fucking joke.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fucking seriously. If it weren't for posters starting their own threads, you'd literally have no idea that this was even being considered. The closest thing any staff member has on RSS right now is the post-Tuesday practice update that merely refers to the depleted QB situation. I thought about mentioning it last night how no one was offering up anything when both the OWH and LJS had articles and twitter commentary, but thought I was being too much of an ass. This morning, different story. May go on tilt a bit, and I think Dean is feeling pretty raw about me right now.
Deab has no content or news to share and he’s salty as hell about it.

The thing is he can directly control the former and partially control the latter.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
B1G protocols did not force a shutdown. Barry Alvarez is a douche. If all their positive players were 3rd stringers, they would be playing I bet.

I don't really understand how they have the option to cancel. If rules where set and everyone agreed to them, doesn't that mean everyone has to follow them?

HuskerSquire

Bench Warmer
It's funny when he gets confronted about it on RSS. He always gives some weird BS excuse. Any big news it's always on twitter first.
Why in the world would he continue to post on Twitter first after he’s been confronted about it previously? He doesn’t make any money off Twitter so it makes absolutely no sense to post there first. That Callahan is a fucking idiot! Lmao

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
It put them in the Orange zone so they can. If they were all 3rd stringers they would no doubt play. Cocksucker Alvarez.
DisgustingPleasedGnat-max-1mb.gif

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Try to cancel.... I hired a special Indian customer service team to make it almost impossible to cancel you subscription.

You..... Are.... Mine

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds