Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What's the worst you've treated your parents and regretted it...deeply later.... (2 Viewers)

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
To this day I still feel guilty about it but I did my dad dirty when I was a kid....

I was about 12-13. My dad had punished me one day for something and I was pissed. Didn't think I deserved it.

So the next day I went to the first day of football practice. I can't remember why my dad couldn't or didn't come but we were supposed to bring a parent but I didn't. We weren't supposed to be able to practice until a parent came to sign something or meet the coaches.

I can't remember all the details but I wanted to practice on top of being pissed so I pulled on the heart strings of the coaches and told them my dad was drunk and sleeping it off. The coaches felt bad and let me practice. My mom came the next day and signed everything.

Whelp every time my dad came around the coaches gave him the cold shoulder. He offered to help coach the team and they turned him down cold. They'd make little comments like "We need parents that aren't always taking naps." My dad was a truck driver and did take naps are odd times depending on his driving schedule so he thought they meant that and not that he was probably drunk. They'd ask me in front of him if I needed rides to the games or practice. etc.

It was nuanced and slight but not sure my dad ever knew.

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
I'll bite. I came home blackout drunk in HS, stumbled around into my parents room thinking it was the bathroom. I almost started to piss on my parents in bed while they were sleeping. Thankfully they didn't realize what I was doing.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I fucked my HS Gf on my dads favorite couch and left the some juices on the couch. I steam cleaned it tho. She was 10/10 hott.

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
When I was 16 I lied to my mom about an all night drinking party at the lake. Got the disappointment talk. Was the worst punishment I ever had.

When I was about 15 my dad had a C02 BB gun and one day I was at the house by myself waiting for my dad to get back to the house and I thought I'd shoot the feed wagon with it. It ricochet off and broke the back window of the tractor. I think it took me 15 years to finally fess up to that one.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not much but I had a job that I never told dad about because I left one and hadn't found a decent replacement yet.

Now I would tell him but just seems awkward to even bring up

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Drank all of my dad’s booze with a few friends one evening. Shitty liquor, but still his liquor nonetheless.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds