Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Outdoors thread (2 Viewers)

greybeardedchild

Linebacker
Elite Member

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve owned Sitka for years and have enjoyed it. Likely switching to ASIO GEAR sometime soon.
It looks like nice stuff. I only really hunt white tails anymore but I always have to think “can I use this on a hunt around here” if I spend that kind of money.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Any of you farmers in Southwest Nebraska been seeing Muley Bucks? I worked my ass off last week in 100* trying to find them around imperial and found 50-60 does and 1 little forkie. Talked to a few other bow hunters and they had the same thing.

Usually when that happens it means I gotta get more remote but it didn’t matter. What a tough week of hunting. Need to go get some teal and dove just to feel capable of killing stuff again

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Any of you farmers in Southwest Nebraska been seeing Muley Bucks? I worked my ass off last week in 100* trying to find them around imperial and found 50-60 does and 1 little forkie. Talked to a few other bow hunters and they had the same thing.

Usually when that happens it means I gotta get more remote but it didn’t matter. What a tough week of hunting. Need to go get some teal and dove just to feel capable of killing stuff again
Public or private? The out of state archery guys are struggling big time on public right now.

BoBigRed7

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
It really is so
Ooh. We did some traveling in Southern Utah the first week of March, and it was really awesome. Those slot canyons get me. Really strange and cool scenery out that way.
It really is something else. Did the Wave Canyon hike today and that was just an incredible place. It’s hard to describe it because pictures and words don’t do it justice.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

Biggest Mule Buck I’ve ever seen in my life was a little south of the NE/KS border standing alongside Highway 83 like 1/2 a mile south of Cedar Bluffs Kansas on the top of the ridge looking down on the valley of the Beaver Creek like a King looking down on his kingdom.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Well figured I’d bump this since I live ITT now until UNL no longer has a hot garbage football team
This seems like the safest way to PB for the next couple years.
I am pretty upset I have to miss the IL opener to be in AZ and Vegas. Won’t even get to hunt until 10/13. I’m very worried as to what my mental state will be by then. I’ll likely either be in rehab or committed to a MH facility 😢

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Biggest Mule Buck I’ve ever seen in my life was a little south of the NE/KS border standing alongside Highway 83 like 1/2 a mile south of Cedar Bluffs Kansas on the top of the ridge looking down on the valley of the Beaver Creek like a King looking down on his kingdom.
Dude it’s okay to admit you still watch Bambi. I do too

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds