Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

You don’t think he had possession with his foot down in the end zone and ball over the plane?

Doesn’t need to keep possession to the ground in that case.

Possession? Check.
Foot down? Check
Ball over plane? Check.

End of story.
I think that's incorrect in cfb, no? In the pros I think it's a TD, in college it isn't.

Meh, he’s a freshman and it shouldn’t be lindenmeyer in that position anyways. Should have been Fidone at a minimum running that route. Besides Special teams cost us this game. Defense will be okayish. Offense is good enough. Besides it’s year three when Rhule teams really hit. Anything over 7 wins this year is just a bonus honestly.
Nah. I gave Frost and Martinez that pass enough. Nope

It’s 39 fucking yards. I won’t co-sign that being a bad decision. This wasn’t some 45+ - a 39 yarder should be confidently take. With a guy we were told was fighting for the lead kicking job
Illinois would’ve had 2+ minutes and 2 TOs to respond even if he makes the kick. With the way our defense was playing, it was a brain dead decision.

You don’t think he had possession with his foot down in the end zone and ball over the plane?

Possession? Check.
Foot down? Check
Ball over plane? Check.

End of story.
This is correct

I really like the Illinois dude with a terrible mullet being interviewed on your 50 yrd line.

In the 90’s you guys owned the terrible mullets.

WTF?

Illinois would’ve had 2+ minutes and 2 TOs to respond even if he makes the kick. With the way our defense was playing, it was a brain dead decision.
Illinois had that anyways and had to punt when they could’ve closed it out in regulation…so…no it wasn’t

DR is going to feel awful about that throw but its not his fault for one bad throw. The rest of the team didnt do shit.
He should absolutely feel bad about that throw.
He made some very poor choices tonight throwing and was bailed out by WRs making good plays.

He also took a 30 yard sack of whatever the fuck it was. That’s fucking retarded.

If he can’t take blame for missing a wide open man he shouldn’t be a qb

Possession? Check.
Foot down? Check
Ball over plane? Check.

End of story.
You have to maintain possession of the ball all the way to the ground whether you are in the end zone or not. Simply crossing the goal line on your way down doesn’t count. It’s pretty simple.

I really like the Illinois dude with a terrible mullet being interviewed on your 50 yrd line.

In the 90’s you guys owned the terrible mullets.

WTF?
Go play in traffic. Don’t dodge the cars.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back