Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Offensive Staff (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Can someone explain why JEJ was benched for the German to move over to the LG spot. Because. The German is awful. Awful. He was atrocious today. And has been butthole most of the year. I don’t get why people thought he was ever good. Because he hasn’t been.
uncle donny knows best! you know he's like a top-flight assistant coach now that brix is rumoured to have committed, right?

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
Not to completely shit games away. It’s not that Fuckikg hard. Is that too much to expect? To have an offense that isn’t a grab bag of shit.

Yeah I think with this set of QBs, skill players and o linemen, against a really really good defense, it kinda is

Purdy threw a bad pick - it happens - surprised to see someone in the coaching space so eager to fire people less than a season in

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Not to completely shit games away. It’s not that Fuckikg hard. Is that too much to expect? To have an offense that isn’t a grab bag of shit.

There’s a multitude of reasons for us to not have won 9 games.

There’s no excuse to not win 6.

Rhule has some searching to do.

You simply can’t go 0-4 in November.

You can’t go 0-5 in one score games. That’s simply not okay and never will be here.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Yeah I think with this set of QBs, skill players and o linemen, against a really really good defense, it kinda is

Purdy threw a bad pick - it happens - surprised to see someone in the coaching space so eager to fire people less than a season in
Quit giving excuses for shit performance. I don’t give two fucks who’s playing what position. The decisions and way the offense is ran is a travesty. It’s like we’re trying to not play to our strengths.

And it’s a Fuckikg message board. Maybe you should chill the fuck out.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Yeah I watched the whole game and listen I respect your football expertise and all, but you need to chill the fuck out after losses - what did you actually expect this year?
Probably some improvement. 5-7 with that schedule is fucking atrocious. We played 11 winnable games this year and won fucking 5

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Probably some improvement. 5-7 with that schedule is fucking atrocious. We played 11 winnable games this year and won fucking 5
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I am not remotely defending the OC but there is absolutely no way you can possibly blame them for the Purdy INT at the end of the game. He literally threw it straight to a linebacker that was guarding grass. That shit wouldn’t fly at like Arkansas Pine Bluff let alone at Nebraska

Hope the $ people are ready to throw cash at a big QB and some WRs. Otherwise its the same old same old.
The OC is also the QB coach

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
uncle donny knows best! you know he's like a top-flight assistant coach now that brix is rumoured to have committed, right?
The bad thing is Donnie looks like one of our better offensive coaches. He atleast did a decent job with a hunch of backups filling in.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
I didn’t expect win 5 games and be 0-5 one score games.

Surely you can agree that we had no excuse to not win 6 this year right?

they should have won 6 games, but they also trotted Jeff Sims and HH out at QB which has more to do with it than anything else.

That’s not an excuse, they chose Sims, but I’m not gonna lose my shit and call for heads a season in based on a difference of 5-7 instead of 6-6

I’ll call for heads if we’re in the same situation next November

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

What track record does Satterfield have to be worthy of a Power 5 OC position? Especially one that pays him in the top 10 at that position?

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
What track record does Satterfield have to be worthy of a Power 5 OC position? Especially one that pays him in the top 10 at that position?

I think it’s Rhule’s decision and if he’s wrong about Satterfield then he’s gonna get fired in a couple years anyway and deservingly so - bunch of uncle Rico’s calling for coaches to be fired based on one season is a bad stereotype

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
Get out. Get. The. Fuck. Out.

Rhule. Stop being an idiot and completely botching these games. Holy clock management.
Yea sure. They fumble, drop.punts, throw.ridiculous ints. It's year 1 with zero playmalers. Let's start over. Makes total sense

We have zero playmakers and 12 pr 14 starters gone.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds