Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Offensive Staff (1 Viewer)

Herbie

Quarterback
You guys realize that Cockeye won 10 games and is #17 in the county and just barely won, right?

What happened to that whole “omg we played them so close it’s a win” spirit of the Frost era?

Bunch of whiney bitches honestly
Lmfao what

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Can someone explain why JEJ was benched for the German to move over to the LG spot. Because. The German is awful. Awful. He was atrocious today. And has been butthole most of the year. I don’t get why people thought he was ever good. Because he hasn’t been.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
11 seasons as a head coach. Now 7 of those .500 or worse.

Duck you fuckin tater how dare you be mad about the hire!
girls look GIF

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Can someone explain why JEJ was benched for the German to move over to the LG spot. Because. The German is awful. Awful. He was atrocious today. And has been butthole most of the year. I don’t get why people thought he was ever good. Because he hasn’t been.
Got absolutely embarrassed the entire game

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
You guys realize that Cockeye won 10 games and is #17 in the county and just barely won, right?

What happened to that whole “omg we played them so close it’s a win” spirit of the Frost era?

Bunch of whiney bitches honestly
Did you watch the game? Obviously not. Have you watched any od the offense this year. Obviously not. Get the fuck out of there with this bullshit

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
Lmfao what

People during Frost’s 2020 season were excited after close loses to ranked teams.

People want to fire coaches after less than a year in the same scenario under Rhule.

I don’t think this is a moral victory - it’s a loss - but why is everyone melting down that a not very good team lost to a pretty good team on a game winning FG?

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I am not remotely defending the OC but there is absolutely no way you can possibly blame them for the Purdy INT at the end of the game. He literally threw it straight to a linebacker that was guarding grass. That shit wouldn’t fly at like Arkansas Pine Bluff let alone at Nebraska

Hope the $ people are ready to throw cash at a big QB and some WRs. Otherwise its the same old same old.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
Did you watch the game? Obviously not. Have you watched any od the offense this year. Obviously not. Get the fuck out of there with this bullshit

Yeah I watched the whole game and listen I respect your football expertise and all, but you need to chill the fuck out after losses - what did you actually expect this year?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Yeah I watched the whole game and listen I respect your football expertise and all, but you need to chill the fuck out after losses - what did you actually expect this year?
Not to completely shit games away. It’s not that Fuckikg hard. Is that too much to expect? To have an offense that isn’t a grab bag of shit.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
this team was in position to make a bowl game, then Rhule and Satt coached their way out of one. it was a shit performance in the past month. it's okay to admit that

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds