Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

O MAN

He used to be an ok source maybe 3-4 yrs ago but he hasn’t been allowed in practices for (according to someone I trust and have talked to in the past hour) the past year or two. But then again I could be wrong.

Curious of how you are sure that Nufannomatterwhat is what he says he is and truly has inside information? You and True Colors are adamant he is the man in this regard.

Curious of how you are sure that Nufannomatterwhat is what he says he is and truly has inside information? You and True Colors are adamant he is the man in this regard.
Since I don’t know who you are, I’m wondering if yore simply white-knighting here for CG and trying to deflect the focus off of his posting style.... OR yore question is innocently sincere.

Along with TC I am pretty good friends with two other RSSers who have been PMing back and forth with him for quite a while now.

Each of these three are adamant about the accuracy of what he’s sharing. And the amount of “detail” tied to his connections inside the program. I have never PM’d with him myself.

I just know the three guys that are in touch with him and I trust each of them. There ya go.

Since I don’t know who you are, I’m wondering if yore simply white-knighting here for CG and trying to deflect the focus off of his posting style.... OR yore question is innocently sincere.

Along with TC I am pretty good friends with two other RSSers who have been PMing back and forth with him for quite a while now.

Each of these three are adamant about the accuracy of what he’s sharing. And the amount of “detail” tied to his connections inside the program. I have never PM’d with him myself.

I just know the three guys that are in touch with him and I trust each of them. There ya go.[/]

I’m not white knighting for anyone. I do not know CG and couldn’t care less if people question his information. Have at it for all I care. My question was strictly about Nufan and his legitimacy as an insider. There are a few of you who adamantly vouch for him and his information and fervently shoot down anyone who questions him.

Coach has some good information. The tough part about all this stuff is that if you miss on something the Swamp gets on you pretty good. Some things change in an instant- he is leaving, then he stays at the last minute. He has good intel and is very positive about the program. Weve compared notes for years in PMs. Basically he had enough of the ridicule from RSS. Hope I dont get fact checked 😉

GBR

Can someone explain the Omar mannning situation like I’m 5? I don’t want to read the RSS thread

I think the long and the short of it is that covid has changed his life drastically and what he expected life to be when he got here. He's not handling it as well as others. Someone suggested it may affect how much/if he plays week 1.

I think the long and the short of it is that covid has changed his life drastically and what he expected life to be when he got here. He's not handling it as well as others. Someone suggested it may affect how much/if he plays week 1.

The horror. Now we're going to get beat by X+7 instead of X

Just heard from a semi connection

"Omar's on the outs and he's going to leave the university"
Scared-Jello-Shaking-In-Jurassic-Park-Reaction-Gif.gif

I’d love to hear more about this one...

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back