Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

O MAN

Criminy fuck. That entire aids infested thread was peak tater farm.

Until the very end of the thread......that's when the genius posters made an appearance. and the potatoes went to the chip factory.

giphy.gif

This is the God damn Platinum Board. Cut the bull - you got something to say, let's just say it.

Omar gone?

Seconded... I thought we had move away from that shit.

Say what you will. No one should bite your head off one way or another... FFS

Give it to us @Daddy

As I've posted before, I'm not a source, I don't have sources, I just share what's sent to me from our friends from the local cable installers union. A reliable guy over there says he is gone gone. Thought that 'sound the alarms' in a thread about him leaving would make that clear. Jesus H.

From mike513 on the RRS:

There is more than smoke here; it's a legit concern that he is not around the team at the moment. You are spot on with your comparison re: JD/Manning...same talking points. Take that any way you wish.

On a side note: I skimmed the the manning thread earlier and saw a lot of shots being taken @Curious Geovanny... y'all have to chill. He is still connected to the program and does a good job bringing solid info. Sometimes cryptic messages are necessary, even more-so when access is so limited.

I've made my thoughts on the Frost's job performance patently clear. It has to get better. Part of that is finding, retaining and developing talent.

Above all, glad we get to play and hopeful for a fantastic season!

From mike513 on the RRS:

There is more than smoke here; it's a legit concern that he is not around the team at the moment. You are spot on with your comparison re: JD/Manning...same talking points. Take that any way you wish.

On a side note: I skimmed the the manning thread earlier and saw a lot of shots being taken @Curious Geovanny... y'all have to chill. He is still connected to the program and does a good job bringing solid info. Sometimes cryptic messages are necessary, even more-so when access is so limited.

I've made my thoughts on the Frost's job performance patently clear. It has to get better. Part of that is finding, retaining and developing talent.

Above all, glad we get to play and hopeful for a fantastic season!
Is Mike over here?

I agree on CG but the cryptic aspect seems to be the rule and not the exception. I get it, just hope this place is somewhere people can give information without fear that it’ll get leaked or they’ll get shit on.

As I've posted before, I'm not a source, I don't have sources, I just share what's sent to me from our friends from the local cable installers union. A reliable guy over there says he is gone gone. Thought that 'sound the alarms' in a thread about him leaving would make that clear. Jesus H.
That place is still around? I thought I’d heard that site dried up a while ago.

That place is still around? I thought I’d heard that site dried up a while ago.

I'm not on there, buddy of mine is. Seems like it's alive and well. I'm sure there are board politics there just like anywhere else that has driven people away so I'd bet there is some truth to what you said.

I'm not on there, buddy of mine is. Seems like it's alive and well. I'm sure there are board politics there just like anywhere else that has driven people away so I'd bet there is some truth to what you said.
the cable board posters literally only post negative stuff. Everytime I see something from there its along the lines of "Frost doesnt know how to control his players oh and also he raped an 8th grader after practice"

Is Mike over here?

I agree on CG but the cryptic aspect seems to be the rule and not the exception. I get it, just hope this place is somewhere people can give information without fear that it’ll get leaked or they’ll get shit on.
Need him over here.

On another note, is joshwofo still connected? I haven't seen him post on tater island in a long time, he used to have Denise Milani's rocking tits as his signature. He used to be connected, maybe he still is, I don't know.

Goddddaaaaam JCs....we never get one to hit...other than Mike Rozier and Terrell Farley (pre DUI and cost of a NC) and Lavonte David ....and then Gregory who basically took hits (off a bong).

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back