Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking New President Announced - Dr. Jeff Gold (2 Viewers)

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is the right hire to regain AAU status. A lot of money is at stake, research and donor. There is only so much to go around but AAU status is a pretty big deal to the BIG. If some donations shift from athletics to academics then it may slow down stadium expansion.

Why can't they just use all that tv money

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
Has the looks of a guy who can give someone a stern talking to. Also looks like a guy who was probably pushed into a locker or two back in the day. I'm N.

about-index-gold.jpg

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost doing blow off cocktail waitresses while also having sex with cocktail waitresses while also playing golden tee definitely happened and on that point I am not negotiable
Let me be the first to know if video ever comes out on all of the above. TIA.

HuskerMarine

Fully Husked
Elite Member
Ted Carter looked like a de-shelled turtle but was at one time the most badass pilot on the planet. These jobs must age you like the One Ring
Holy crap, de-shelled turtle is the most hilarious, and accurate, thing I've ever read about Ted Carter.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
Ted Carter looked like a de-shelled turtle but was at one time the most badass pilot on the planet. These jobs must age you like the One Ring
lol little tidbit about Carter. Heard him speak in person at the cattlemen’s ball up in pender last year, he was asked what his callsign was when he was a fighter pilot, “slapshot” lol

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This is the right hire to regain AAU status. A lot of money is at stake, research and donor. There is only so much to go around but AAU status is a pretty big deal to the BIG. If some donations shift from athletics to academics then it may slow down stadium expansion.
That could definitely be a reason for Turd leaving

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds